It is likely that the National Testing Agency will release the hall tickets for the exams today as the correction window is now closed.
UGC NET 2020 Admit Cards
UGC NET Exam 2020: The National Testing Agency(NTA) is set to conduct the UGC NET 2020 Exam from 16th to 18th and 21st to 25th September 2020. It is also expected that the testing body will release the admit cards today since the correction window is now closed.
The NTA had extended the application correction deadline and reopened the window for candidates who wanted to make corrections in their particulars mentioned in the application form such as the choice of exam centres, or change the photograph and signature. The application forms were accepted up to 5 pm on Wednesday, September 2nd. Now that the window has closed it is expected that the NTA will release the admit card soon.
Here’s how to download the hall tickets
- Visit the official website of NTA UGC NET, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the activated link that says UGC NET 2020 admit card
- A new window will open where the Registered Candidates are required to sign in..
- Fill the required details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, and Captcha Code.
- Download the Admit Card and take out the Print Copy of the same for future use.
UGC NET 2020 Exams will be conducted by NTA in 81 subjects at different Exam Centers across India to determine the eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor only in various Indian Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions recognised by UGC. Candidates need to bring the Admit Card along with passport size photograph affixed on it and one more passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet.