1. Virat Kohli (5412 runs) | Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Virat Kohli has scored the most number of runs in the history of IPL. The star batsman has scored 5412 runs that includes five brilliant centuries. Despite having so many high-profile star cricketers in their squad in every IPL season, the Bangalore-based franchise are yet to win an IPL title.
2. Suresh Raina (5368 Runs) | CSK’ veteran batsman Suresh Raina is the second highest run-getter in IPL history. The stalwart is ranked among one of the most stylish and flamboyant batsmen in the T20 tournament. Raina had a good outing last IPL as he scored 383 runs. However, whether Raina will play for the franchise this season or not, is still unclear. (PIC: AFP)
3. Rohit Sharma (4898 runs) | ‘Khel Ratna Rohit Sharma’ is not only the most successful captain in the history of Indian Premier League(IPL) but he also is the third highest run-scorer in IPL history with 4898 runs. The charismatic opener has served the franchise remarkably well in the past seasons.Under Rohit’s captaincy Mumbai Indians have won the IPL title for a record four times (2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019). (Photo by Paul ELLIS / AFP)/Getty
4. David Warner (4706 runs) | Star Aussie cricketer David Warner is the player that has created the biggest impact in IPL for Sun Risers Hyderabad in last five-six seasons. In last year’s IPL, Warner scored 692 runs in 12 matches to win the Orange Cap. The hard-hitting opener has won the Orange Cap thrice in the tournament. Warner is undoubtedly one of the the biggest player to watch out in IPL 2020. However, Warner is currently busy with England tour and will miss the start of the cash-rich T20 League due to Covid-19 protocols. Photo: Cricket.com.au
5. Shikhar Dhawan (4576 runs) | Delhi Capitals Opener Shikhar Dhawan was the highest run-scorer from his side and the fourth-highest overall in IPL 2019, courtesy his ability to play a diverse range of shots with clinical precision. The Southpaw would look to replicate his stellar form with the bat for Delhi Capitals in IPL 2020