During this period of Corona crisis, the number of retail investors has seen a lot of increase. Meanwhile, a large number of new investors have also started investing in the stock market. The goal of such investors is to make some money from the market in this time of crisis. However, investing in the stock market is a technical matter and in such cases it is better to proceed with the opinion of the experts. If you are thinking about financial freedom then you can pay attention to a few select stocks. We have brought for you a list of similar stocks, which many experts are looking forward to.
Stock Investment Tips: Investing in these stocks can make you rich till next Independence Day
According to Kishore Ostwal, CMD of CNI Research, the next one year is going to be very important in terms of economy and market. Let us know that according to Ostwal, investing in which stocks can prove to be a profitable deal:
1. HDFC Life ‘s current price is around Rs 600. Its target is Rs 1,200 as the insurance sector is expanding.
2. The current price of Bharti Airtel ‘s share is close to Rs 525 and can go up to Rs 950. The increase in average revenue per user is good for the company’s stock.
The current price of shares of Bajaj Consumers is around Rs 180. Its target is 300 rupees.
4. The current price of Tata Motors shares is around Rs 125. There is a target of Rs 250 for this because the company is focusing too much on its core business. Electric vehicles can prove to be a profitable deal for Tata Motors.
5. The current price of Vipul Organics is around Rs 125. For this, we have set a target of Rs 250 as the company recently expanded its capacity by 6 times. It will be seen in the coming quarters.
6. The current price of IIFL is around Rs 70. Its target is Rs 150 because its exposure is also for gold loan. Gold loan is good for this stock.
7. The current share price of IDEA is around Rs 9. There is a target of 30 rupees for this.
8. Indiabulls Housing Finance shares are priced around Rs 200. For this, we have set a target of Rs 400 as Apollo USA is going to acquire the company.
According to Karthik Jhaveri, director (wealth management) at Transcend Consulting Pvt Ltd, investing in these stocks can be a profitable deal:
1. Sun Pharma: It seems that the bad phase of this company is now over. It will see growth for many years to come.
2. Cipla: is another giant in the pharma sector and is also very active in the generics market.
3. Vaibhav Global: The unique business model of TV shopping is with this company and the global crisis is unlikely to have any significant impact on the company.
4. Tata Consumer: This company seems to be growing in the future.
5. ITC: It is a company coming with complete package. The company seems to be emerging from a several-year low.
6. Larsen and Toubro: Infrastructure sector will expand in India, due to which the future prospect of this company looks better.
7. HDFC Bank: Its loan portfolio is better than other banks. Also, the base of salary account holders is also very good.
8. Hero MotoCorp: The company is expected to grow very well in rural as well as urban markets due to the high focus on personal mobility.
9. UPL : This company is doing good business in agriculture.
10. Sudarshan Chemicals: The company has a strong market position and growth is expected to continue.